Lawful Bases for Data Processing
We process personal data on the following basis:
We will use your email address to email you your booking confirmation and other related information regarding your booking or cancellations, you may receive email prior to your arrival, while on-site or immanently after your departure. You have given us consent to process your personal data.
- Before we have a contract, so that we can communicate.
- If we're entering into a contract, so that we can perform our obligations to you.
- If we have a contract together, so that we can fulfil our end of the bargain.
- We need to comply with certain legal obligations
- It is necessary to for the purpose of our legitimate interests or a third party (except where such interests are overriden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.)