Lawful Bases for Data Processing
- Before we have a contract, so that we can communicate.
- If we're entering into a contract, so that we can perform our obligations to you.
- If we have a contract together, so that we can fulfil our end of the bargain.
- It is necessary to for the purpose of our legitimate interests or a third party (except where such interests are overriden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.)
- It is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person